Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I know if there is better armor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
...available?

I'm level 26 now and bought most of my gear in krokotopia in the shops. I'm a fire wizard but don't get many drops from bosses either...even though I have the gear, dungeons seem still too powerful for me(eg: the one in krokotopia, djeserit)...

is there a website that can give me the best armor for my current level and future levels ?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Jessicaks1989 on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
...available?

I'm level 26 now and bought most of my gear in krokotopia in the shops. I'm a fire wizard but don't get many drops from bosses either...even though I have the gear, dungeons seem still too powerful for me(eg: the one in krokotopia, djeserit)...

is there a website that can give me the best armor for my current level and future levels ?
it all depends on what kind of character (offensive vs. defensive) you're building, but most of the bigger dungeons in krok were intended for teams.

my level 17 fire and death quest together (i have multiple accounts)~ angela (fire) is stronger defensively, and has huge boosts to resistance and accuracy, as i'm building her up for pvp as well; scarlet (death) packs the offensive punch, and her damage boost is quite high for her level. that may change as i level them up, though.

remember, what's best for you may be different than what's best for me, or someone else. that being said, wizard101 wiki has a huge list of gear available~ just google "wizard101 level 25+ fire gear", and you should see results.

worth noting: have you started grizzleheim yet? there's some good stuff there for low-level wizards.

good luck!

-von
promethean sorceress

angela nightflame & scarlet skullhammer
journeygirl pyro/necromancer.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Jessicaks1989 on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
...available?

This link to one of the fansites shows "all fire school items by level":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Fire_School_Items_by_Level

You can click on items to see the details (where are they sold or dropped, stats on them, etc.).

Have you gone to The Bazaar yet, in Olde Towne? You can look at items there, and sort them by Level, or by School. Sometimes there are good items at The Bazaar too.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
Dr Von on Jan 11, 2013 wrote:
it all depends on what kind of character (offensive vs. defensive) you're building, but most of the bigger dungeons in krok were intended for teams.

my level 17 fire and death quest together (i have multiple accounts)~ angela (fire) is stronger defensively, and has huge boosts to resistance and accuracy, as i'm building her up for pvp as well; scarlet (death) packs the offensive punch, and her damage boost is quite high for her level. that may change as i level them up, though.

remember, what's best for you may be different than what's best for me, or someone else. that being said, wizard101 wiki has a huge list of gear available~ just google "wizard101 level 25+ fire gear", and you should see results.

worth noting: have you started grizzleheim yet? there's some good stuff there for low-level wizards.

good luck!

-von
promethean sorceress

angela nightflame & scarlet skullhammer
journeygirl pyro/necromancer.
did you just call me low lvl i am lvl 23 so um jk XD

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
karcat on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
did you just call me low lvl i am lvl 23 so um jk XD
i called myself low-level... tee hee.

on my main accounts (i have multiples), i have lots of lowbie wizards: level 17 fire and death, level 21 ice and myth, plus other free-to-play alts that are full of noobs. giggle.

fortunately, my high-level wizards (90 balance, 81 death, 64 storm and 42 life) have already taken care of outfitting von's entire army; therefore, gear is not an issue for any of them.

and there's nothing wrong with being low-level. you'll get up there at your own pace.

-von