Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestian Desert

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
Hasn't Celestia been a dessert lately? I barely see more than five people in the Celestia Base Camp and not really any people in the areas. Kinda sad how Celestia has barely people running around. When it was like 2010-2011, their were a lot of people and now it's barely a lot.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Likeahbaws on Nov 13, 2012 wrote:
Hasn't Celestia been a dessert lately? I barely see more than five people in the Celestia Base Camp and not really any people in the areas. Kinda sad how Celestia has barely people running around. When it was like 2010-2011, their were a lot of people and now it's barely a lot.
This starts for me around mid Mooshu really. I think it's when the kids start to loose interest in the game as it becomes more difficult to play.

The draw back to this is some of the events aren't really soloable by most so it can slow the game down to a stop at that point if they do not have friends to call on another reason some may abandon the game.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Yes its that kids are just plain losing interest in the game or their just onto their higher levels now which I am close to Zafaria. But yea anyways I have been noticing this to.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Likeahbaws on Nov 13, 2012 wrote:
Well I have noticed that all worlds have become "desserts". This may be due to the latest relase of Pirate101 or the fact that 10 year mutes are being handed out.