Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

about a specific amulet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
I've seen amulets that give cards for +35 to some schools; ice, fire, storm. are these the only ones available? Or are there ones out there for the other schools as well? I'd love to find a death one. If it exists, would anyone be willing to share who drops it, or where to get it, or even what it's called?

Thanks all

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Archon316 on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
I've seen amulets that give cards for +35 to some schools; ice, fire, storm. are these the only ones available? Or are there ones out there for the other schools as well? I'd love to find a death one. If it exists, would anyone be willing to share who drops it, or where to get it, or even what it's called?

Thanks all
If you have some time, here is a link to one of the fansites that has tons on information:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Items_by_School

(Note: there is still a problem with the "Links" posted on the Message Boards. You probably cannot just "click" on the link. You have to "copy and paste" the link to see the info.)

On that fansite, you can search any item, spell, pet, creature, etc. There is a list on the left side of that page to get you started, and there is also a "search box" in the upper right corner, if you know the name of something specific you are looking for.

Hope this helped.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
I think you are looking for a Shango's Deathblade Amulet. You can find information about it on the wiki:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Shango's_Deathblade_Amulet

Good luck! It's a great amulet.

Defender
May 24, 2012
I've never heard of an amulet....yes I have. Your regular neck pieces have one card attached most of the time. As you level up the attached cards become more powerful. And did you know about the Mastery Amulets in the Crown Shop? For instance, a Fire Amulet can not be worn by a Fire wizard but by any other wizard. It will give you pips when you cast a fire spell. So if you're Death like me you can wear it. It really helps when I'm up against another Death wizard and I use my Fire cards. Check that out.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks for the info, but it seems my question was misunderstood....
What I'm looking for is a death school equivalent to the following:

Meowiarty's Fiery Necklace
Gives 2 cards, costs 2 pips for the following:
+ 35% to all fire offensive spells

I've seen like amulets for ice and storm schools, but not the rest.... Are they out there somewhere