Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance PVP strategies for noobs

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Tips on becoming an unstoppable balance pvper!

GUIDE

If your lvl 73-lvl75 then get the quest in Avalon no pain no agravaine but you have to complete some of the storyline first before you do until you get to that guy that gives you the quest to kill some formori giants for a squireship. You also must defeat Porrich. If you are lvl 75 and still cant get into "The Wild" in Avalon get a friend to tp you to "The Wild". When you acquire Mana Burn and Supernova (additional Loremaster), then your ready to PVP

If your like me, you will dominate in PVP. Some of my advantages is that I have is that I have a wayward minstel that steals tower shields when the enemy tries to block me. And I have a firm balance defense.

STRATEGIES

1. Spam black mantle on the opponent until he gets a good amount of pips and mana burn
2. I just love those pets who know how to cast auras so I can just supernova and box in a lot of dmg for 2 pips ;)
3. Acquire a pet with May Cast Steal Ward so when the enemy casts tower shield which is Balance's weakness, my wayward minstrel just steals it :0
4. Spam judgement when the opponent has low health
5. Acquire tickets and buy the gear from Diego that is op!

Good Luck!

Devin Skullstone Lvl 75 :)