Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase Housing Item Space

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2011
I love Wizard101, but my biggest pet peeve about the game is that we have limited housing item space. I understand the possible reasons for having the limit, but for bigger houses, the limit is only annoying. I don't know if it's just me, but 250 is not enough for housing items. I also do not want to throw/sell any other housing items away, nor buy another house. Could you guys please fix it?

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
You can already increase the space in your house by purchasing a Bric-A-Brac elixir in the crowns shop for 995 crowns. (To use one go to the house you would like to increase space in then click the buy button in the crown shop.)
*It adds 50 extra space to your house and I'm pretty certain it can be purchased multiple times :)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The limit is 250 inside and 250 outside. Bric-a-Brac Elixirs can increase the area of either by 50 per elixir to a max of 350/350 if you used 4. Buying more houses is really beneficial for other reasons too. Having your garden in a Red Barn Farm (125,000 gold) linked by a teleporter to your main house allows you to keep gardens separate. Plants only get needs when you visit their location. So keeping them in a separate house, that also gives them a growing boost, allows you to visit your main house without worrying about plants getting needs or having enough energy if they do.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Vanessa RoseStone on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
I love Wizard101, but my biggest pet peeve about the game is that we have limited housing item space. I understand the possible reasons for having the limit, but for bigger houses, the limit is only annoying. I don't know if it's just me, but 250 is not enough for housing items. I also do not want to throw/sell any other housing items away, nor buy another house. Could you guys please fix it?
There is an elixir that does this, I think it's called bric a brac.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27