Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add in concept art books to Wizard101, please

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Wizards, we like seeing many new adventures, places, gear, creatures, worlds, & all sorts of cool things & more, but I would like to suggest this...

KingsIsle, please add in concept art books to Wizard101.

In coherence with how Pirate101 had concept art books based on the game's available worlds, there should be new concept art books that shows the numerous W101 concept art images.

To get these concept art books in W101, they would have to be bought with Crowns & Gold in the Crowns Shop, & /or crafted.

There is this, the concept art books all have to be based on the available worlds in Wizard101, ranging from Wizard City to the newest worlds &/or dungeon zones, including housing items, like one-shot housing gauntlets & housing bundle gauntlets.

My one thing I must ask, KI, is this, in order to see the images clearly, the game's screen image resolution would have to be a bit crisper & clearer, so the concept art images won't look so blurry &/or muddy. A technical upgrade, to be precise.

Wizards, what do you think? Would you like to see cool concept art books in the game?

Dworgyn, hope you've time to pass this on to the MMO team, please.

Thanks again for listening!

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I would love to see some more Wizard101 concept art and I love this idea!

Perhaps we could have a library in each world that has one of these concept books in it, and so we would not have to buy them.

Not that I have anything wrong with buying them, but it would add another reason to visit a library.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2010