Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blocked Script W101 Central

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
Hi everyone. This is my first time posting here. I tried logging into the fan site W101 Central but got "www.wizard101central.com is protected by BlockScript.

BlockScript is security software which protects websites and empowers webmasters to stop unwanted traffic.

Your request was blocked because you appear to be located in region which is not permitted to access this website."

Anyone knows how to contact one of the Admins there. I've been a part of the central community for 2 years and this is the first time I've ever had problems logging in.

Puzzled Necromancer

Administrator
Hello,

We do not manage that website, but you can contact the owner by sending an email to jester (at) wizard101central.com.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
i also cannot access the wizard central site.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

We do not manage that website, but you can contact the owner by sending an email to jester (at) wizard101central.com.
Anyone that is or has had this problem needs to add Jester's address to their email contacts.....I have had it happen a couple of times and I live in the central part of the US....