Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most players should have around a 50% winrate.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
In order for PvP to be balanced, most players should have around a 50% win ratio, with at most a ~55% winrate, and at least at ~45% winrate. If a player has even a 70% or 30% win ratio and has at least 30 games, either he is extremly unlucky or the game is unbalanced.

/rant

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
wolf bear on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:
In order for PvP to be balanced, most players should have around a 50% win ratio, with at most a ~55% winrate, and at least at ~45% winrate. If a player has even a 70% or 30% win ratio and has at least 30 games, either he is extremly unlucky or the game is unbalanced.

/rant
Losing a lot of matches might make you bad also, you can show up to pvp with full waterworks at max lvl and get a bad ratio like that. I'm not saying you're bad because I don't know what gear you have but skill plays a minor part in pvp nowadays and gear and luck are more reliable.

Lvl 110
Lvl 35
Lvl 25

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Adam Wintersinger on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
Losing a lot of matches might make you bad also, you can show up to pvp with full waterworks at max lvl and get a bad ratio like that. I'm not saying you're bad because I don't know what gear you have but skill plays a minor part in pvp nowadays and gear and luck are more reliable.

Lvl 110
Lvl 35
Lvl 25
You misunderstood me. I dont play pvp because it uses treasure cards(and pets) and I dont have enough gold for that. I'm talking about how alot of the posts on this forum are people getting matched up aginst people they cant beat most of the time, with around a 0% winrate.