Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polaris crafting?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2015
Um.. yeah i am curious, is there a Polaris crafting quest after Khrysalis

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Nope. It has been mentioned by wizard staff that there is no crafting in Polaris. Neither a new quest, nor gear recipes. We're stuck with L90's or less crafted gear that is subpar.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
so far nope that i know of but will there be later? i hope.. so far crafting seem like the biggest waste of time doing it for literally one hat that most people dont use

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I would like to see housing craft recipes even if there is no gear items. There is not much for sale by the furniture vendor. I didn't care much for Azteca and khrysalis housing items. I want accessories, dishes, glasses, things like that. I have asked before WAY back (years) and we never got anything but the tea set and a gold place setting? (maybe).Many of the items from WC through KR are not worth the pixels used to show them!
Wish Pirate had crafting, at least I would have something to do there these days. Anyway, please add housing items for sale or to craft. and think about future gear, Up until Darkmoor , mine all wore crafted gear, along with a few (rare) pieces from a pack or special dungeon, (and some of mine still use crafted gear).
oh another thing, in Polaris I got a reagent, Draconium?, its for use in making a jewels in Polaris , my early 2 wizards each got one and now I not seeing them, is there something special we need to get more?
thanks