Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon glitch and wardrobe

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Has anyone out there experienced a major glitch in the first dungeon of the Bastille?
Whenever I reach the end of the dungeon, the npc I need to talk to dissapears before I can talk to him and complete the quest.
This has happened twice already and has become a bit of an annoyance. Not to mention this has been happening to a few of the people who've gone into the dungeon with me beforehand.

Another small issue being asked out of curiosity rather than concern. Has the color of any of your wizards gear completely change when you logged in after Kingsisle made the Polaris update?
When I logged in, my life character's gear went from a fully silver grey base to a completely black base.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Help Me!

CELL BLOCK A dungeon in bastille is bugged!

I did this dungeon 3 times now in hopes of a different result and no luck. When you speak to him he just disappears and the quest still tells you to talk to him. All 3 times I tried this other players I was questing with also had the same issue. I think you may have released Polaris a little to soon
before you worked out all the bugs!

Administrator
Hello,

The issue with Danton in the Bastille should be resolved with this morning's game update.

There was a bug that we fixed on some items that may result in them switching colors for some players. If you'd like any additional assistance in returning your items to their previous color, please send an email to support@wizard101.com.

community@wizard101.com