Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mailbox for offline messages [Housing item]

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
I think we should be able to send friends messages offline that can be checked from their house for 30 days and then auto delete. I would like to be able to send a friend something offline about maybe farming,getting together for a dungeon or boss fight, or just in general to wish them well or let them know to message me when they return.

You could offer school mailboxes, maybe even a few nice looking ones for crowns.

If possible add in a gift note option when gifting someone so you can say happy birthday, thank you for the help,happy holidays ect. I seen the idea of adding bread crumbs for pets and if that made it into the game I am 100% sure mailboxes is something people will want as well.

I am not going to go very indepth,I think the idea already explains itself thanks for any replies, comments, or additions to make the idea better.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I would love something like that.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2014
I like it, such a wonderful idea!

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
although spam has to be taken into consideration, no more than 5-10 messages allowed in a day

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
How about there isn't any limit to how many messages you recieve a day, but a limit to how many one person can send to you in a day. If someone keeps spamming, then their privileges to send offline messages can be taken away.

Other than that I LOVE the idea. Usually most friends are busy when I invite them to farm with me, so if I sent a message saying something like: "Do you want to farm for jewels sometime" or "can we hatch at (insert time/day here)?", it allows them time to make room in their schedule to help.

Brilliant idea, a great way to get to know/remember friends better. Maybe one day, I'll be able to remember all their names and how I met them .

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
Great idea, very creative!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Would love this. I'd like it if it sent them an email too letting them know they should log on and check their gift queue. I suppose for various privacy/security reasons that won't happen. I know folks I've gifted who didn't log on for months and then "oh hey I have a winterland pack" in April, when skates are so a season ago.