Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to obtain Availing Hands spell.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am a level 56 wizard and have completed both the "I know a guy..." and "Thief of Spells" quests. From reading I have done on the internet I thought this was all I needed in order to receive the quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the spell.

Even though I have completed both quests, and have reached the required level, when I speak to Baldur Goldpaws he has no quest for me.

Does anyone know what I should do in order to get the spell?

Thank you.

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
strangepoodle on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am a level 56 wizard and have completed both the "I know a guy..." and "Thief of Spells" quests. From reading I have done on the internet I thought this was all I needed in order to receive the quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the spell.

Even though I have completed both quests, and have reached the required level, when I speak to Baldur Goldpaws he has no quest for me.

Does anyone know what I should do in order to get the spell?

Thank you.
You will have to of reached a certain point in Wintertusk I believe to receive certain spells like those. If that isn't the case, contact support.

Lenora SkullShade100

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You need to have completed the quest Su Su Sudrilund to access the quest, and the quest The Dragon's Maw (if I remember correctly) to access the boss you'll have to face in the quest.