Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Been growing couch potatoes and King parsley. When they get to elder, sometimes I can't harvest them. Sometimes the harvest icon won't appear, sometimes it does, but you can't harvest. If I port to another world and then come back, I can usually harvest normally, but this has been a really frustrating glitch that has been going on for a while. Otherwise, love the gardening!

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I've seen this a bit in my gardens as well. After a few tries, I'll just click to harvest the plants. Takes a little longer, but it is a simple work around.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Morgrim Stormtalon on Sep 11, 2015 wrote:
Been growing couch potatoes and King parsley. When they get to elder, sometimes I can't harvest them. Sometimes the harvest icon won't appear, sometimes it does, but you can't harvest. If I port to another world and then come back, I can usually harvest normally, but this has been a really frustrating glitch that has been going on for a while. Otherwise, love the gardening!
Exit the Gardening interface then re-enter it but don't select a spell. You should then be able to simply hover your mouse over the plant and "click" to harvest.
You can alternately do the same thing when you're in the Gardening interface by changing categories... ie. change from all spells to pest spells... as long as you haven't selected a spell the click to harvest should work from there too.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
MY STINKWEED! It does something like that. It won't EVER show the icon if it has a pixie- even at elder. I have to go into the gardening tab and click it to harvest. I experienced the very same glitch with a silver trumpet vine- except I logged off and ported to my house again and harvested normally. One thing I have to add to this was that a different plant had a few needs/pests when I came back. Just to add any imformation!