Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

enfeeble busted?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
I recently trained a pet with Charm Chopper, which is a maycast enfeeble. In pvp I have seen more than once that it seems that this spell, when cast, destroys the accuracy mantle that Loremaster puts on my opponents. I have watched closely and because of the sequence of activity I do not think that the mantle is being destroyed by my opponent's play, and I am hoping someone at KI would look at it.

Thanks

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Just out of curiosity, how frequently does your pet cast enfeeble?

Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
My MC Enfeeble casts fairly often. More often than most healing pets, but not as often as it MC Fortify.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
I have a couple pets with the talent and they cast at different rates. Perhaps half the casts are on opponents who do not have a blade, which is too bad for me. But one of my pets always seems to cast when the opponent puts up a second blade. Which I like. I haven't used the pet in questing much, mainly pvp. I would characterize the cast rate as low.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
I am gonna confirm that this happened at least twice more, the pet cast enfeeble and it removed the accuracy mantle that loremaster had just put on my opponent.

hilarity ensued.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
I gotta complain about this one more time. My pet's Enfeeble maycast removes mantle charms from my opponent in pvp. Enfeeble should not remove mantles. KI should fix this.

Maybe I am wrong, would love to know.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Mine casts often when dispels and mantles/smokes are placed on enemies, but only removed blades and other wards. I've never seen it actually remove a negative such as a smoke/mantle, weakness, dispel.

Is it actually removing or is it just being triggered?

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
it removes both cast mantles and loremaster placed ones, before my turn ends. I have seen it happen from second so I know it's the enfeeble cast and not triggered by my opponent.