Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveled up but still shows same level 74

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Hi,

I was lvl 74 and pretty sure about that... and I leveled up but it still says 74 in character section. I tried logging in and out already.

thx

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
what were you doing when you leveled?

If you were fishing or gardening then it is possible you leveled there and not your actual character level.

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Finished a normal quest in Zafaria. No I'm sure I leveled up because I can see the current experience points you have. I know when I leveled up anyway I did it 73 times already Now I'm just filled with doubts if I was 73 but I was sure to be 74.

Administrator
enkia on Jul 22, 2015 wrote:
Hi,

I was lvl 74 and pretty sure about that... and I leveled up but it still says 74 in character section. I tried logging in and out already.

thx
Hello,

I show your character Finnigan Ghost achieved level 74 on July 22. Is your character level 74 when you log in today?

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Mar 31, 2014
yes, sorry my mistake I can now purchase in bazaar new stuff so ye I was 73 then.

thanks.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2012
The same thing happened to me on my life wizard. I was level 46 and did a wysteria side quest and leveled upi again to level 46. I know I was level 46 before because i have the same health as I do now. Can someone please help me because I feel like I missed out on 36000 experience.

Administrator
LifeKatPaws on Oct 18, 2015 wrote:
The same thing happened to me on my life wizard. I was level 46 and did a wysteria side quest and leveled upi again to level 46. I know I was level 46 before because i have the same health as I do now. Can someone please help me because I feel like I missed out on 36000 experience.
Hello,

I show that your character Autumn Leaf achieved level 45 on October 11 and level 46 on October 18. From what I can tell, I don't believe that you achieved level 46 twice.

community@wizard101.com