Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

seed vault

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Many thanks Kingsisle for the attractive seed vault. It has freed up so much room in the backpack/bank/shared bank. Thanks for all the updates and keeping the game interesting. Now if we could get a vault for pet snacks, reagents, and treasure cards that would be ideal.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
I have tried several times to get the seed vault thing to work. I have done it just as I would for a music player but it still is not letting me do anything. Some of my wizard friends are having the same problem too, any suggestions?

Survivor
Apr 22, 2014
Administrator
Hello,

Place the Seed Vault in your house, and while in "Place Object" mode, click on the icon of the seed in the middle. This will open the Seed Vault and you'll see two tabs, one for your backpack and one for the seed vault.

Double click on the name of the seed (or click the icon in the middle of the bottom right hand side of the window) to move the seed into the vault (or into your backpack if it is in the vault).

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Love the new Seed Vault! It has been one surprise after another. I haven't had this much fun since Wizard City
Thank You,
Mattie1010

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Yeah the seed vault is pretty awesome i was going to craft it but caved and just bought it because i didn't have time for all that, I had two other difficult things to craft as it was didn't want to tack on a third...still working on crafting that spell all i need is the amber (amber y u so difficult)