Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia is too hard for my wizard. Suggestions?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
I recently started Celestia, and with the help of my friends, have gotten to the Grotto. I am a 47, and would like to do some battles on my own. But I can't even fight off two of the Balance Crabs alone without dying near the beginning of Celestia. I have my School blade, the blades from Niles (Balance tree), and have high health for my level (in the 2400's). I also have an amulet that gives me a -55% card. I need suggestions on how to survive better in Celestia, and have more powerful hits. Thank you!

Lenora SkullShade47

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
My started Celestia at level 48 and had no problems, but probably only because she got her lvl 48 spell.
My suggestion to you is to do some sidequests in previous worlds until you get your lvl 48 spell, the great and mighty scarecrow!

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
ChrissyFlower on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:
My started Celestia at level 48 and had no problems, but probably only because she got her lvl 48 spell.
My suggestion to you is to do some sidequests in previous worlds until you get your lvl 48 spell, the great and mighty scarecrow!
Thank you, ChrissyFlower!
I am still in Celestia, but have advanced to level 50, and now have nearly no troubles fighting on my own. Thank you for the advice!

Lenora SkullShade50

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
Lenora SkullShade on Jun 2, 2015 wrote:
I am still in Celestia, but have advanced to level 50, and now have nearly no troubles fighting on my own. Thank you for the advice!

Lenora SkullShade50
Your welcome! I'm so glad I could help.
Christina FairyFlame83

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Lenora SkullShade on Jun 2, 2015 wrote:

Lenora SkullShade50
You should also complete Wintertusk if you haven't already. Great source of XP that world.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
Lenora SkullShade on May 31, 2015 wrote:
I recently started Celestia, and with the help of my friends, have gotten to the Grotto. I am a 47, and would like to do some battles on my own. But I can't even fight off two of the Balance Crabs alone without dying near the beginning of Celestia. I have my School blade, the blades from Niles (Balance tree), and have high health for my level (in the 2400's). I also have an amulet that gives me a -55% card. I need suggestions on how to survive better in Celestia, and have more powerful hits. Thank you!

Lenora SkullShade47
I always thought it is easier on boss fights if you buy a lot absorb treasure cards so you don't take too much damage on the strong attacks hope this helps.