Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sweet spots (best level range for pvp)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
It seems there are certain level ranges where it is best to pvp at depending on your school to have the best advantage in pvp. In your opinion, what are they I think I know the ranges for some schools, but not all, hence why I am posting, so thanks for your input

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
FrelaB on May 8, 2015 wrote:
It seems there are certain level ranges where it is best to pvp at depending on your school to have the best advantage in pvp. In your opinion, what are they I think I know the ranges for some schools, but not all, hence why I am posting, so thanks for your input
In addition to the guides posted above (which can be rather vague at times), I think it depends on what style of play you personally prefer.

For me, personally, I like faster matches, and I don't like being matched with opponents who have abilities (like critical) that I can't use. Therefore, I prefer "lowbie" PvP. My characters are all Level 20-25 Adepts, so that they won't be mismatched with powerful Grandmaster/Legendary opponents.

Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
FrelaB on May 8, 2015 wrote:
Personally, I think ice grandmaster is the best level to PvP. But as Lucas said, it depends of what type of PvP you prefer.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2014
If you stay within levels 16-39, PVP is fun.

Unfortunately, without PVP gear or crown gear, you may find yourself outmatched at times. A good equalizer would be level 60 with Waterworks gear, but at that point it becomes strictly a power game.

Most of my PVP chars are within that 16-39 range, and I enjoy it more than high level PVP.

Just my thoughts...