Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battling Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2011
So today, I was doing darkmoor with a couple of friends. We were all doing really well and had got to Malistaire. We defeated Malistaires first form and as soon as he transformed into his second form, I couldn't cast spells in battle anymore. My spells had disappeared and soon after i was defeated. As soon as I was defeated, I lost connection to the game. I logged back on to see that all of my progress had been lost. I tried porting to my friend but it said that she was in a full dungeon. A short while after (about 2 mins) my friend talked to me saying that she had also been unable to do anything in battle and had to leave. My other two friends had been unable to survive on their own. We all felt extremely defeated. If we had been able to at least port back in and restart the battle with Malistaire, it wouldve been better but basically we wasted 2 hours on that dungeon for literally nothing. I hope KI fixes this ASAP as its been causing a huge problem in game, not just to me but to other people out there as well.

Administrator
Survivor
Aug 30, 2014
It happened to me to in Celestia I was battling a boss soloing and then i coudn't cast any spells
ANDREW MYTHUNTERLV64