Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dworgyn-Level 75 Death Minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
Well i am a Level 83 Necromancer and Dworgyn doesnt give me Malduit. A friend of mine Level 78 already had it, and he said to go to Dworgyn. SO I did and he didn't give me the spell/spell quest.

Any Answers? I would Love to hear them.

Rebecca Darkdust- Level 83 Necromancer

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Your friend was wrong. The storm professor gives you a quest to visit the Professor in Marleybone, not Dworgyn. You also have to have completed The Runedown quest (lvl 55 spell) and Crab Alley.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RebeccaTheDeathWiz... on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
Well i am a Level 83 Necromancer and Dworgyn doesnt give me Malduit. A friend of mine Level 78 already had it, and he said to go to Dworgyn. SO I did and he didn't give me the spell/spell quest.

Well, first, you need to talk to the Storm Professor, not Dworgyn. And there are other requirements too. Make sure you have met all of them. Details are here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/august2013

On that link, scroll down to New Minion Spell Quests.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

There are prequests for every spell... check to make sure you have done those. If not, you will not get this quest until those are complete.

And it's NOT given by Dworgyn.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Deathly_Dependents

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010

You may have missed a quest prior that you have to do to be able to get this one?

Altho Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk are optional sometimes spells there will be available so you can get later spells. Make sure you have the one linked below or any other that are needed.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Virulent_Plague

Mary

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Go to The Storm teacher In Ravenwood, and he will give you a quest to go to crab alley.

Tyler Skullhunter Level 80 Archmage Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 16, 2012
go to storm teacher he give quest btw yw for helping

lvl 95 Cole Thunderhammer! (King of the Flame )

if wanna friend me ill be outside of Tartarus prob in the most crowded realm

Historian
May 06, 2009

You need to speak to Halston Baelstrom, the Storm School teacher, for the quest to get Malduit. This was done to try something different from past school card quests.

Hope that helps!

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
Ok Thank you all for t he responses they really helped

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011

Well don't you need to do some quests first? Have you seen teachers with quests? Maybe the storm teacher?