Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Penny Dreadul still visible and other issues

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Since this hasnt been fixed and i even emailed i wanted to say these arent fixed on my screen. (Let me know if this is happening to you as well or if it is just my game.)

Penny Dreadful is still sitting in her spot even after the story line.
Ambrose's House tapestry lighting is off.
The spiral loading symbol has to reboot everything every time i enter the game. Even sometimes causing horrible lag, it even has to load things i already had loaded.
Clicking on the ice krok boss in the dungeon in krokotopia does nothing, dont member his name, i had to literally click above his name to use anything.
Fairy still seems rather weak than before, unless the percentage was decreased then this isnt an issue. I trained my minotaur with a powerful chance to use fairy more often and it does it seldomly now.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
KaneDeathBringer23... on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Since this hasnt been fixed and i even emailed i wanted to say these arent fixed on my screen. (Let me know if this is happening to you as well or if it is just my game.)

Penny Dreadful is still sitting in her spot even after the story line.
Ambrose's House tapestry lighting is off.
The spiral loading symbol has to reboot everything every time i enter the game. Even sometimes causing horrible lag, it even has to load things i already had loaded.
Clicking on the ice krok boss in the dungeon in krokotopia does nothing, dont member his name, i had to literally click above his name to use anything.
Fairy still seems rather weak than before, unless the percentage was decreased then this isnt an issue. I trained my minotaur with a powerful chance to use fairy more often and it does it seldomly now.
Add:

My quest arrow is stuck more then usually and I have to sign off and back on but have found switching quests in book also frees it.

As for Fairy it has been found to be a problem with over casting by KI and has been adjusted to MC the same rate as Spritely which was adjusted down in an earlier update rendering many pets useless. In 4 hours of game play the usual for me for a pet that has MC Sprite and Fairy is, maybe 2 Sprite but not one fairy. I believe KI has taken a stand on these talents and we must move forward with out them making upper world questing more difficult to impossible for some. It's been some time now for Spritely with no improvement and the hoopla has calmed down about it so I don't see them adjusting Fairy back to what it was either it's just a matter of waiting for the dust to settle over it.

Mary

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Same here with Penny. I wondered about that for awhile, but after asking several friends, I discovered they also could still see her.

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
I have one of these things on my screen as well, the others I haven't really paid too much attention to.
Penny Dreadful is still on my screen after the storyline too so I don't think that was fixed yet. Although I'm sure they'll get to it and any small fixes as well.

Fiona IceDust
Level 44 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Aug 29, 2013
I thought Penny was supposed to go back to her corner after you finish her quest line?

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Kevin Trollpants on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
I thought Penny was supposed to go back to her corner after you finish her quest line?
No, she remains in Dark Cave afterwards. She just hangs out waiting for a new adventure however she is being bad and wandering back to Wizard City.

But to add to this i have more issues i even emailed them about but still nothing has changed.
Customizable signs do not display the following names for when clicking under castles, "Welcome To Kane Deathbringer's ...." :
Amber Estate
Wizard's Watchtower
and Pyramid of The Lost Horizon
I have emailed repeatedly and received and ok we will fix it.... but nothing. If possible i want Lydia Greyrose to please explain why my emails are getting nowhere to fix this? I want it so i can add a teleporter and sign for my Pyramid house and add the sign in the front of the house to say Amber Estate instead of welcome to my castle.

Mounts keep getting dislodged when you go to "Your house" and then use a teleporter to go to another house and use the "gardening or move furniture button" and then going to your house again. I began to wonder why it did that and scary enough it removed my permanent mount from my backpack, odd thing is it comes back when you go elsewhere besides your homes and it is in the backpack again. Happened to my Swift Gryphon.

Lastly, aesthetic-wise. Its annoying to see people using some sort of glitch to make their characters look like they are crouching, dancing/emoting while moving, or weirdest i have seen become T-Shaped. I am wondering if they will fix this too or let it be something for others to know its ok to do. Cause as most know, manipulating game play is frowned upon but if this is not going to affect anything then id like to know, mainly from Lydia plz. Thanks

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Northlite on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Add:

My quest arrow is stuck more then usually and I have to sign off and back on but have found switching quests in book also frees it.

As for Fairy it has been found to be a problem with over casting by KI and has been adjusted to MC the same rate as Spritely which was adjusted down in an earlier update rendering many pets useless. In 4 hours of game play the usual for me for a pet that has MC Sprite and Fairy is, maybe 2 Sprite but not one fairy. I believe KI has taken a stand on these talents and we must move forward with out them making upper world questing more difficult to impossible for some. It's been some time now for Spritely with no improvement and the hoopla has calmed down about it so I don't see them adjusting Fairy back to what it was either it's just a matter of waiting for the dust to settle over it.

Mary
Thanks for resolving the Fairy issue. This stinks, what i wanna see if bring back that previous fairy cast. The one that did it many times and use it for questing only, no pvp. Then put this limit on fairy cast on Pvp. And i dont have the quest arrow issue, the only thing i do have to say thats happened to me but has been like a couple months ago was in krokotopia, in the krokosphinx areas the arrows become scrambled when hitting approximately 400-600 steps and then it spikes down to like 300 then back to the right amount. Also for all areas recently the arrow seems to miscalculate approaching any sigil by about 20-50 steps. Giving example, to the farming place for Halfang in Wintertusk's Vestrilund. Its like 20ish.