Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Way of the Ninja Pig: an impossible game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
I have played The Way of the Ninja Pig plenty of times with my pets: pixie, seraph, silverback wildclaw, ghost, rat magician, and cyclops. It is impossible! If I get too close to the edge, my pet falls, and one time, there was a wall with a small door you had to go through but my pet hit the wall and fell to the water below! How do you beat the game...or can you?

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Its possible to beat the game, its just hard and you probably should just keep training at it. Maybe one day you'll beat it.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Well I saw my son play, it looked pretty neat. But the rewards were no better (for time and effort) that 4 quick shots with the cannon.
For most serious pet hatchers, games exist only to give our pets a rest between mega snacks.
The Gobbler cannon game looks like it might be competition for the cannon though.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
i have done it but its hard

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
i have completed #1 once...
Now i stick with the dance game

Survivor
May 26, 2010
Nah, I beat it with two seconds left... On easy! It is pretty freagin hard!

~Kevin Pearlspear

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
Are you talking about where you go through many obstacles using your pet? That minigame is very easy! First you simply practice it and along the way you will get to the end, now just go a little bit faster. You will now then see your pet master that track.

"The way of the Ninja Pig: An impossible game?" Never say impossible,
it just spells out: "I M Possible." (I am possible.)