Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Athames

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
I just leveled to 49 and my health is at 2900. I purchased a Athame named Flamebringers Lancet that is suppose to give 226 health and 170 mana. I got the mana but my health did not go up. I have just started Celestia and that is why I purchased it for 7013 coins. Any way you can fix this problem?

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
How much health did the athame that you replaced give? Remember that you would lose those stats and gain the new ones.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
cooler966 on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
I just leveled to 49 and my health is at 2900. I purchased a Athame named Flamebringers Lancet that is suppose to give 226 health and 170 mana. I got the mana but my health did not go up. I have just started Celestia and that is why I purchased it for 7013 coins. Any way you can fix this problem?
You have to allow your health to charge up after you equip the item. It gives you the bonus but not the health until its regenerated.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
The stats don't stack with your previous ones, they replace them. If your old Athame gave Health equal to your new one, then it wouldn't change. If it had higher health, it would go down, lower health, it would go up. If your old Athame had lower health, give it time to regen your health-it won't take long-or grab wisps.