Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My plants wont grow?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
well i started gardening again and my plants wont grow. i placed a medium enchanted pot in celestia house outside and planted a prickly bear cactus and it was a seedling right away. then i came back a little later and the progress bar was full. but it didnt grow to next stage. also, it doesnt say it has any pests or needs but i tried all the spells anyway. still hasnt grown please tell if i am doing something wrong i havent done gardening in a long time but im pretty sure i did it right

thanks for your answers

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
I honestly have no idea what's wrong, but I would give it a few more hours and then see if it's grown. If it hasn't, somethings definitly up.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I know this is a month away from when you posted this but XD ........

Sometimes plants need a little more time to grow. If your having trouble with it growing to the next stage, don't use all the spells- it wastes time and energy. Be sure to inspect it for pests- they slow down the process and are sometimes hard to see depening what pest it is. If it's still not growing try putting things around it that it likes which can be found at the bazaar or the gardeners around the spiral.....

GOOD LUCK!!!