Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying PVP gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
Buying PVP gear should not require the right rank, since you couldn't equip it anyway, and it is no trade.
I just want to stitch my esprit cape to the commander robe, so buying it shouldn't require the right rank.
Can Kingisle please change the rank requirement needed to buy the PVP gear?

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
wizardmaster8029 on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
Buying PVP gear should not require the right rank, since you couldn't equip it anyway, and it is no trade.
I just want to stitch my esprit cape to the commander robe, so buying it shouldn't require the right rank.
Can Kingisle please change the rank requirement needed to buy the PVP gear?
You actually need to DESERVE the robe by having the rank. It is a prestigious robe that now can only be bought with tickets.

Just try steeping in the arena and have fun. Do your best. If your struggling, visit Duelist101. They have great guides to help you.

Dont give up.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

#popcicool7777777

Thaumaturge Knight
Private Pyromancer

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
You actually need to DESERVE the robe by having the rank. It is a prestigious robe that now can only be bought with tickets.

Just try steeping in the arena and have fun. Do your best. If your struggling, visit Duelist101. They have great guides to help you.

Dont give up.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

#popcicool7777777

Thaumaturge Knight
Private Pyromancer

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
I really don't see a problem here, being able to buy it but of course not being able to wear it due to not having the rank, as if you never bought it at all? Some people clearly just want it for look. I think it should at least be able to be bought with crowns/gold just the gear without the stats in it.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Just do what everyone else does to get their pvp gear- cheat. Puppet teams. Massive treasure abuse. The arena used to be fun and about skill and now it is do whatever you can to win and who cares how you get it.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
picantel on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
Just do what everyone else does to get their pvp gear- cheat. Puppet teams. Massive treasure abuse. The arena used to be fun and about skill and now it is do whatever you can to win and who cares how you get it.
Dude you have a huge problem advocating puppet teams. TC are fine, just earn your rank with honor and don't cheat your way to commander or warlord.