Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm having trouble with Mika Skarka

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Hello,
I'm David Stormstalker. I'm lvl 71 storm and I have been having trouble. There is this boss (if you don't know)
that you have to beat inorder to gain access to the world of Avalon. I've tried at least 20 times to beat him and I haven't been getting much luck so far. Basically what happens is that they usually kill me before i can attack and when i do attack, it only does like 4,000 damage and plus if I critical, he just blocks it and i'm out of luck. I've tried to buy temporary clothes with a lot of life resistance, but I haven't found any that i can use. If someone can give me some really good advice, tips, and possibly ways to beat him, that would be great. People have been saying that Storm is the hardest school to beat him. So it would be awesome if you could help me out

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
onlinegames3456 on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
Hello,
I'm David Stormstalker. I'm lvl 71 storm and I have been having trouble. There is this boss (if you don't know)
that you have to beat inorder to gain access to the world of Avalon. I've tried at least 20 times to beat him and I haven't been getting much luck so far. Basically what happens is that they usually kill me before i can attack and when i do attack, it only does like 4,000 damage and plus if I critical, he just blocks it and i'm out of luck. I've tried to buy temporary clothes with a lot of life resistance, but I haven't found any that i can use. If someone can give me some really good advice, tips, and possibly ways to beat him, that would be great. People have been saying that Storm is the hardest school to beat him. So it would be awesome if you could help me out
This needs to go in Zafaria not Avalon. Just bring people to help you battle him. And Storm is not the hardest school to beat him. If you prism, you can hit very high with buffs.

Explorer
May 08, 2010
Hello,
Hello, well if your having trouble tempest is a good spell or levy just put feint, windstorm, storm trap, storm blade, elemantal blade, and elemantal trap if have. should kill boss. i used judgement cause i'm balance and killed boss. minion died from ra :P.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Hey man, i feel 'ya! I'm Austin Thunderheart, lvl 71 Balance, and i'm doing worse than you! I've tried to buy my Sabertooth treasure card, and i'm saving up for a Death Mastery Amulet (Buying Crowns), to help me. I have had no luck.
@Likeahbaws It's to get into Avalon, not Zafaria, and you have to solo him. I can understand that you may have gotten to that and forgotten where it goes, but its a solo boss (kinda like rattlebones and lady blackhope), and its to get into Avalon.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
OshikuruDemon on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
Hey man, i feel 'ya! I'm Austin Thunderheart, lvl 71 Balance, and i'm doing worse than you! I've tried to buy my Sabertooth treasure card, and i'm saving up for a Death Mastery Amulet (Buying Crowns), to help me. I have had no luck.
@Likeahbaws It's to get into Avalon, not Zafaria, and you have to solo him. I can understand that you may have gotten to that and forgotten where it goes, but its a solo boss (kinda like rattlebones and lady blackhope), and its to get into Avalon.
You are actually wrong. mika skarka is a shark in celestia that you have to beat after queen calypso to get passage to the trial of the spheres.

Ryan Death- Level 71 Fire
and five other wizards

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
eeee303 on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
You are actually wrong. mika skarka is a shark in celestia that you have to beat after queen calypso to get passage to the trial of the spheres.

Ryan Death- Level 71 Fire
and five other wizards
You're probably thinking of "Praetor Mako". Mika Skarka is a life boss you have to face on the transition to Avalon.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Hello,
Well what i learned is get lots of resistance and shields. I have these bootsmthat give 99 block rating and 14 resistance. I lived and im storm. I live with 6 life though. What you do is first kill the minion. Dont do spells that are all enemy spells. I used a lot of leviathons.. My advice, get a wand like cursed staff for a death spell. Pack blades windstorm, stormtrap, and supercharge.
The stuff i had was
Amulet: Armigers amulet of Aiming
Hat: skyscream hood (waterworks gear)
Robe: skyscream cape (waterworks gear)
Boots:charging bulls footguards
Wand: cursed staff
Athame: bulls charge
Spells: pack leviathons, fairies, more healing if your seconday is life, if you have crowns a level 70 or higher death henchman.

Dolan Griffontalon Transcendent Diviner (level 72)

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Likeahbaws on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
This needs to go in Zafaria not Avalon. Just bring people to help you battle him. And Storm is not the hardest school to beat him. If you prism, you can hit very high with buffs.
What type of help is that I bet you don't even know he he is! First of all the boss is life and dude is storm so why do you need converts? Go sit in a corner and think of what you wrote.

My solution go to Krokotopia and go to the library and buy a bunch of life shields enough to fill your deck and use a bunch of blades and traps and don't forget to heal yourself!

Fred Battlehunter. Lvl 90 Lord of The Falling Sky
Jason Stormblade lvl 73. Squire

Alexander Deathwraith 64. Ruler of the Jungle

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Likeahbaws on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
Hello! You have to solo him!