Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get the quest for the mammoth pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
I tried everything! I can't seem to get the quest! I finished avalon and zafaria and i got all my avalon spells and my lvl 68 spell and 58 spell and 48 spell! I did all the main quests in avalon! People say that you first have to finish the mammoth pet quest to get lord of winter? plz kingsisle i would like to know what i must do. I will follow your instructions! Adrian Searunner level 88 ice wizard

Administrator
You fell off the rails a long time ago, young Wizard.

You have a quest called "Calling Ketil Black' and you need to complete that quest and about a half dozen others before you will complete the quest "Deviled Egg" which is a prerequisite for the quest "Misery".

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Misery

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
I do have the quest calling ketil black. I didnt know that i had to do that quest since i never look at the names. Thanks greyrose! One thing that has me puzzled though what do you mean by dozen more? Anyways thanks!

Administrator
Here are the quests you have yet to complete leading up to the requirement for the Mammot Pet.

Calling Ketil Black leads to Use Your Illusion
Use Your Illusion leads to The Dragon Gate
The Dragon Gate leads to Golden Delicious
Golden Delicious leads to Weight of the Word
Weight of the Word leads to Nordriland Exposure
Nordriland Exposure leads to Wings of Valor
Wings of Valor leads to Deviled Egg
Deviled Egg leads to Misery

(edit - this list is very odd when read in Yoda's voice...)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
Thanks greyrose your the best!