Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death school is actually op

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Many of you are saying Death School is "Not Overpowered" but its unfair for schools that aren't lvl 100+. Let me explain.

AOE

Death School is great at lvl 40-80 PVP. Due that when AOE damage hits in, this is what happens

A wizard defends himself against the Death Wizard in PVP
The wizard (lets call him Wizard 1) casts all the death shields available (80% 70% 50% shields etc)
The death wizard saved up his blades and uses Skeletal Bones
All the shields are used up on the first attack
Next round, the AOE damage deals 3000 damage and knocks out the wizard
How is this possible?
Well its because Death ignores the first time shields and the shields don't absorb it.

Though I have to agree that it still needs some "work" for its upper spells. Its kinda disadvantaged and it got struck hard when Waterworks came out.

Ashen Bones is the mutated version of Skeletal Bones. Even when mutated, the fire spell is STILL more OP then the original.

Death is also very independent and can save up blades and use Scarecrow to suck out and get all the health.

Hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading :)

Devin Skullstone lvl 75 balance wizard
Still angry that he pair up against Warlords with all Warlord gear and hes a private. Lost more than 400 points because of that. Hes fighting to make PVP fair and for privates to fight against eachother

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
DevinSkullStone on Jun 11, 2016 wrote:
Many of you are saying Death School is "Not Overpowered" but its unfair for schools that aren't lvl 100+. Let me explain.

AOE

Death School is great at lvl 40-80 PVP. Due that when AOE damage hits in, this is what happens

A wizard defends himself against the Death Wizard in PVP
The wizard (lets call him Wizard 1) casts all the death shields available (80% 70% 50% shields etc)
The death wizard saved up his blades and uses Skeletal Bones
All the shields are used up on the first attack
Next round, the AOE damage deals 3000 damage and knocks out the wizard
How is this possible?
Well its because Death ignores the first time shields and the shields don't absorb it.

Though I have to agree that it still needs some "work" for its upper spells. Its kinda disadvantaged and it got struck hard when Waterworks came out.

Ashen Bones is the mutated version of Skeletal Bones. Even when mutated, the fire spell is STILL more OP then the original.

Death is also very independent and can save up blades and use Scarecrow to suck out and get all the health.

Hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading :)

Devin Skullstone lvl 75 balance wizard
Still angry that he pair up against Warlords with all Warlord gear and hes a private. Lost more than 400 points because of that. Hes fighting to make PVP fair and for privates to fight against eachother
wouldn't matter but still think death still wreaker because don't good defense spell (reason why spam juju) able win more beside more block being jade gear (use good critical block stuff)

allot people think myth is overpower but I don't that that true because how can myth be overpower because weakest school pair to life with less AoE?

like ice wizard more better at offense went your tanking but use less tank because ice wizard hit harder (more offense then defense) because allot school block ice more clued life and death/life only school as immunity to ice but also ice wizard does has tank set against ice (which I am only ice wizard in school of ice that as immunity to ice)

and first of all (call: skeletal dragon) ash bone is fine (don't forget about new forest lord) mountain yeti (which ice) has ice forest lord call: Tundra Lord (death one call: Bonetree Lord)

(don't forget frostfang) allot frostfang treasure card for school of ice then school of balance?

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
JustinFrostHunter on Jun 12, 2016 wrote:
wouldn't matter but still think death still wreaker because don't good defense spell (reason why spam juju) able win more beside more block being jade gear (use good critical block stuff)

allot people think myth is overpower but I don't that that true because how can myth be overpower because weakest school pair to life with less AoE?

like ice wizard more better at offense went your tanking but use less tank because ice wizard hit harder (more offense then defense) because allot school block ice more clued life and death/life only school as immunity to ice but also ice wizard does has tank set against ice (which I am only ice wizard in school of ice that as immunity to ice)

and first of all (call: skeletal dragon) ash bone is fine (don't forget about new forest lord) mountain yeti (which ice) has ice forest lord call: Tundra Lord (death one call: Bonetree Lord)

(don't forget frostfang) allot frostfang treasure card for school of ice then school of balance?
Death is still great at offense. But I think its on the same side of Ice but death has the advantage because of Vampire and transfer health spells