Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prodigious Myth PvP Strategies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
I am trying to get to at least sergeant to get conviction, but warlord would be nice. I can't seem to beat anybody at all I have tried a variety of strays such as the medusa stun and first round baba yaga for a minion. I need help if you know a strategy pls post Ithe in here anddo describe how to use it. Remember MYTH PRODIGIOUS strats.
Main Account:Level 110 -Marcus DragonThorn

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
Prodigious Helper on Jun 5, 2016 wrote:
I am trying to get to at least sergeant to get conviction, but warlord would be nice. I can't seem to beat anybody at all I have tried a variety of strays such as the medusa stun and first round baba yaga for a minion. I need help if you know a strategy pls post Ithe in here anddo describe how to use it. Remember MYTH PRODIGIOUS strats.
I hate and quit Myth pvp because of how broken and unfair it is especially to low tiers such as Myth, Death and Storm. But I am pretty good at myth max lvl pvp since i main myth, so i'll try tell you what you can do.

I taken advice to not full the entire main deck with spells so the basic combos ( which is now mostly used in almost every myth match if the player know what they're doing) is Blade up infallible and King art fast as you can and try follow up with Baba Yaga. When it comes to fighting Balance, you need to hit early so they can't do so much damage on mana burn Also since myth is a school where you NEED your pips but balance loves to spam those mana burns, you need to blade up shield and hit with Mystic, Baba Yaga, Minotaur or Ninja pigs.

Balance will love to spam lore for days to so have at least 2 sharpen blades in main and 6-8 myth blades cause YOU NEED THEM! 3-4 time of legends and 2-4 myth tc blades in side deck. Myth banshee can help sometimes too so having 1 is good. 1-2 dark sprites help take off weaknesses and leave a small trap which can still come in handy for a setup into Baba Yaga or something.

Keep 1 reshuffle in main and 2 in side deck and 3 conviction in side deck ( sorry i'm not online atm so i can't say the entire setup).

Also have 1 dimension shift in main in case you fight a jade juju. For this strat ( hopefully your first if you fight one) you DON'T use dimension shift on any other minion that has lower than 800 health imo), If you use Baba Yaga and get the minion out, Shield the minion ( hopefully the minion won't use your blade) till your ready to use dimension shift and hit. Dimension shift can take the blade from the minion to you while you give the weakness on your self to him.

But yeah so basically when it comes to most matches you basically Blade up, keep up your time of legend bubble up, infallible and King Art Into Baba Yaga or Keeper of Flame for more damage with King Arts dot hit.

Ran out of space hold on

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
Prodigious Helper on Jun 5, 2016 wrote:
To add to the tc ( You can also set it up how ever you like but this is just what i use)

4 rat magicians

1 triage

2 chimenea

1-2 weakness

1 mantle

2 medusa

1 king art

1 minotaur

1 keeper of flame

1 troll

3 Baba Yaga

I think that's about it If you would like to meet up with me for more of this stuff we can setup a time or maybe pm me if possible.

Other people may have a different setup but this is what i use ( for tc)

I'm not going to say every card in main but the to add some is

3 King arts

3-4 Baba Yaga

3 keeper of flame ( i think 3)

2 Ninja pigs

1 Orthrus

2 infallible

2 fortify

Hope this helps.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
I had another post before the tc one but just in case it doesn't show i'm just say this.

Blade up King art and follow up with witch or keeper or minotaur against most schools.

This doesn't really work on balance so i'd say blade up and just hit quickly as you can with like maybe mystic, witch, ninja pigs etc.

And try to keep your bubble up as best as you can also while having infallible on and sometimes using fortify early in game is good too.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
don't forget to use stun (allot myth wizard) cast medusa and then use stun again on same person (stun people more around with medusa)

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
So I read this article the today save up to 6 power pips then use medusa 2 round stun..if youre second you clan blade then stun if you're first you have to do stun right away.. then use medusa again then finish with what you have