Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ever seen the large lake on the Wizard City map?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2014
Well, telling by the size of that space, Wizard City could fit another location or two there on the lakeside, or maybe under it. It would be interesting, Wizard City is in need of some facelifting.
Between Cyclops Lane and Triton Avenue, maybe Dark Cave could more realistically reach into that region. Speaking of Dark Cave, it would be nice to see Dark Cave actually get its own story line maybe, and some bosses.

Maybe the new area would be for later levels for wizards to complete.

I think it'd be cool.
Also, I think there should be areas of the Wizard City drain system to be accessed, there are pipes and stuff, they have to lead somewhere!

Sunken City, should also lead straight into Unicorn Way. Looking on the map it seems those two may be close together, so maybe a large doorway near Grubb's castle could be made that's only accessible after Grubb is defeated. After the Sunken City questline, you could get high level quests in which you go back into a recently revitalized Sunken City.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I think in the next big story arc it would be cool if we can start in Wizard City and visit new streets there.

These new streets could fit right in there from Triten Avenue.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2014
Do any admins want to place their input? Honestly I don't see anything wrong with these ideas but I'd like to see what Kingsisle thinks! :)

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Sunken city is Unicorn Way, just death, you can easily tell by the time you fight Grubb, you started from the hedge maze and walked to the front

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
At first I thought you were talking about the pond in the commons, but then I saw your lake. Don't you travel to the lake in Crab Alley/ The Deep Warrens or whatever it is called? So we do already have access to that location?