Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-1-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
No foolin', it's finally Friday, and you know what that means!

Today, let's chat about transportation. With the Road Warrior's Hoard, we introduced a pretty sweet flaming motorcycle. My question is this: what other sort of VEHICLE mounts would you like to see available in the Spiral? I'm pretty partial to that chopper (y'know, it is FIERY), but I'm sure you all have some great ideas!

Have a wonderful weekend Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Professor Falmea on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:

Today, let's chat about transportation. With the Road Warrior's Hoard, we introduced a pretty sweet flaming motorcycle. My question is this: what other sort of VEHICLE mounts would you like to see available in the Spiral? I'm pretty partial to that chopper (y'know, it is FIERY), but I'm sure you all have some great ideas!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
The mount I have ALWAYS wanted is the Marleybone car. Please please PLEASE make it the first 4 person mount!

Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
Hi Professor Falmea,

Here are some of the mounts I'd be excited to see (enjoying my rubber duck today):
* Penny farthing
* Vespa
* Hot air balloon
* Swan boat
* The pouch of a kangaroo

Thanks!

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Community Leader
I know that some sort of car mount has been frequently requested. That would be pretty sweet.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Survivor
Jan 29, 2014
How about a cheetah. It chould have 90% speed and it could be a drop in wizard city and other places.
Level 90 Rachel Day

Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
more motorcycle themed stuff please but not in a pack i BEG of you.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Several of us older players have agreed we would like to see a walker!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
What was that one that I understand to have been requested since mounts were a thing? Was it those cars you see parked around Regents Square? Or did wizards just want to dismantle those things for their scrap iron?

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
Maybe an airplane mount for each school like flareplane (fire) or glareplane (myth)

Or maybe 80's style cars that play disco music and increases awesomeness +40%

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I would like to see a cute little motor scooter. I hate big mounts. They take up so much room and are hard to see around. Come to think of it, I don't like big pets either. Pets should be smaller than the wizard.

Paige Willowleaf, level 110

Hero
May 07, 2015
Professor Falmea on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:

a hover board and a skate board! the hover board would float your wizard to about the area where you would sit on the crystal unicorn. and the skate board would have your wizard balancing on the board.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
What about a rideable version of the Marleybone cars? They would have to be a smaller version, but maybe something like the 'Model MB Automobile,' but in mount form.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Oh my goodness, isn't is just ridiculous how we don't have a Model MB Automobile 4-Person Mount yet?!

If this ever became a mount, I would GLADLY purchase a bundle or spend all of my crowns on it!

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I'd honestly want to see a Marley bone car that's 4 passenger, and maybe a small helicopter!

Defender
May 22, 2012
How about one inspired by Star Wars like those Speeders from Return of the Jedi.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
I have been saying forever that I would like to see the MB Automobile as a 2 passenger mount OR give it a backseat and make it the first 4 passenger mount.

I love the crazy mounts, like the ones we get for April Fool's.

A few ideas:
  • Mobile MB multi passenger
  • A jet pack
  • Springs for wizard's feet
  • Any of the bat pets as a mount
  • Any of the snake pets as a mount
  • A giant like from "Jack and the Beanstalk". He would be a 3 passenger mount. He would hold the "driver" by the "shirt" in one hand, passenger 2 in the other had and passenger 3 would be hanging onto the giant's leg for dear life.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
4 Person Marleybone car. Fun idle would show it coughing and dying and driver rushes out to crank it up.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
I would like to see the chopper rider with a sidecar double seater one Wizard and your pet I think it would be awesome and fun and I think everyone would just love it. And the sidecar would have a front seat and a back seat the back seat would be for the pet n you could change your pet like you change your gear. And I think the duck that is awesome I would love to see a catfish pet maybe you could be sitting on water pad fishing that'd be pretty cool

Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
I would like to see a "Mount RaceTrack" with a timer" that we could place in our homes
Mount Races with a timer on them would make for better events and the Wiz kids would love it.
Kaitlyn Soulrider

Survivor
May 30, 2011
I would like to see a scooter or a bike mount, maybe there could be different types of them. For example, if you get a fire one, it would leave particles of fire like how the broom mounts work.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Choppers made of fire are super cool and fun!

What other personal transports are cool, fun, and would great to see, have, and ride with bonuses (increased accuracy, plus to hit, health, cast spells, etc...) too:
  • Unicycle (fire, storm, ice, etc...)
  • Bicycle for two or more
  • Clown Car or miniature version of any mount
  • One small or large balloon on string with a wizard holding onto string (optional colors)
  • Balloon with basket for one or more wizards to ride
  • Micro-Cycle, like RYNO Motors micro-cycle
  • Piggyback mounts (wizards, pets, NPCs, Professors)
  • Giant Slinky
  • Water Wave
  • Bird carrying Wizard
  • Giant Worm
  • Moving rock slide
  • Octopus
  • Octopus Arms
  • Taxi
  • Jet Pack

Survivor
Apr 05, 2014
A see-through pegasus (purple) with purple, flaming wings (the fire is purple too), A spectral pegasus, i would call it the NightShade pegasus or something. Oh, and if you can't guess, my favorite color is, purple. How surprising.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
How about a hang glider, or a scooter/moped made to look like it was made in Marleybone.

I'd love to see a joke mount where the has their arms covered in feathers while flapping them to try and get off the ground. That would be hilarious!

Survivor
Nov 29, 2013