Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

earn crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
Why can't I use the earn crowns button? When I use the button, it always says no more videos. I never can use the earn crowns and it is very frustrating. Please help me out, I need crowns to unlock more areas.

Thank You!

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
Dear wizard,
Perhaps you are not giving the button enough time to load. If you are, try going into an area without a lot of players, that will help the AI render the videos without having to render other players. Your house is a good place to do this.

If this does not work, I'm sorry. As I read in your post, you say that you want to earn crowns and use them to buy areas. The earn crowns option only allows you to earn 10 crowns per video. Only 10! There is also a max amount of videos you can watch in a day. I recommend becoming a member. It is a lot cheaper and less time consuming than buying/earning crowns.

I hope this has helped you!

-Rebecca Raintalon

Survivor
Feb 21, 2016
I need help. I watched up to at least 18 Videos these past days and I haven't got a single crown. Its been past 3 days for all of them. I watched all of the video to the end. The message popped up that I got 10 crowns. Is there any way i can get these crowns?

Administrator
EmeraldMortes101 on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
I need help. I watched up to at least 18 Videos these past days and I haven't got a single crown. Its been past 3 days for all of them. I watched all of the video to the end. The message popped up that I got 10 crowns. Is there any way i can get these crowns?
Please send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
it used to be fine with me but now lots of videos are unavailable to play. the problem could be the browser video player itself, because youtube videos work like a charm. but there's barely any of those.

why not make all the videos from youtube?

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
MaiMaii on Mar 16, 2016 wrote:
it used to be fine with me but now lots of videos are unavailable to play. the problem could be the browser video player itself, because youtube videos work like a charm. but there's barely any of those.

why not make all the videos from youtube?
MaiMaii, that is a good idea, but W101 is a child friendly site. YouTube has many, many, many videos on it with adult content. If this idea did make it's way into W101, there would be no possible way to monitor what content makes it into the game. However, I think that you have made a valid point.

Explorer
May 30, 2009
"Earn crowns" sometimes just continuously goes in circles...then if you're lucky it eventually loads. I don't know if it's me or you guys, but could you look into it?

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Why is it that it says I earned 10 crowns, but i'm only getting 2?