Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new and "improved" eye wands.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
The new wand have new stats and as well still have a maycast in the stats, but everytime i use it, it never gets the maycast, no joke i think i have wanded 50 times and never got it. This goes for all of the new wands, if you have some problems with this too please respond.

Administrator
stormchampwarlord on Nov 27, 2015 wrote:
The new wand have new stats and as well still have a maycast in the stats, but everytime i use it, it never gets the maycast, no joke i think i have wanded 50 times and never got it. This goes for all of the new wands, if you have some problems with this too please respond.
What is the name and level of the specific wand you are referring to?

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
stormchampwarlord on Nov 27, 2015 wrote:
The Terror Pack wands still can maycast, but its a rare chance. I have one of them, and it only used the maycast spell a total of 5 times for the amount of time (week? 2 weeks? about that long) I've had it.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
''Eye of the Soothsayer'', '' Fortune Tellers Eternal Gaze'', and '' Fortune Tellers Peerless Eye'' Thank you for responding to this bug

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
The soothsayer wands and fortune teller's wands for 110 levels, ty for responding

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012