Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia has no plot!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
I'm at the beginning of Celestia and I've realized that Celestia has no plot! You just walk around and do random quests. Is there something I'm missing? please respond.

-Amber Skullbreeze, level 51 Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 01, 2014
I'm about halway through Celestia. At first it does seem like random quests, but the further along you get the more it starts to tie together. At Stormriven it starts to reveal itself a bit. It just takes a little bit of time.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Celestia's plot is that it is an ancient scientific civilization that has been destroyed by a watery cataclysm. It has been invaded by the evil shark race, in the early stages you are pushing back the sharks. Eventually you meet some ghosts that are all that remain of the original inhabitants. The sharks, however, are less troubling than the shadowy buglike creatures you will eventually learn are the minions of Morganthe, who has turned some of the ghosts to her side. The overarching story is that you are freeing Celestia of its invaders and giving peace to its ghostly inhabitants. Celestia also serves to introduce the astral schools of magic.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
You have to repair the Survey Camp and find a way to get into the District of the Stars.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
actually celestia does, if you read the dialog that the npc's give you then you'd figure out that it comes in with the morganthe ark. to sum it up, morganthe wants to use the celestial magic to conquer the spiral, but theres another its a place underwater in a huge dome surrounding them and they've found this magic called the arstral schools and that morganthe wants to take the magic for her own bidding, thats bout it. anyway celestia actually does have one just saying :)