Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug with Stormriven Hall at Celestia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 19, 2014
Hello.

While i had a quest to defeat Tempus Stormfist i realized when i defeated the guardians of the gate but died at Tempus Stormfist then there would be a recall but you'd have to defeat the guardians again to get access to Tempus Stormfist.

Bug?

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Don't we wish. I believe you are stuck doing the full chamber again. Be thankful you are not myth in Krok. That quest was the worst in game I believe. If it is helpful, I usually go to Harold Argleston (the WC treasure card vendor), and pick up appropriate shields. Also, you might want to pick up a few sprite TCs. One more TC that is very helpful is Talos, the myth minion. He is often better programmed than some of the henchmen in the game. Good luck, and may your wand never fizzle!

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
might not be a bug it happened to me in another world i had to fight the minions again

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Valdus Spell on Apr 8, 2015 wrote:
Hello.

While i had a quest to defeat Tempus Stormfist i realized when i defeated the guardians of the gate but died at Tempus Stormfist then there would be a recall but you'd have to defeat the guardians again to get access to Tempus Stormfist.

Bug?
Sorry, not a bug. Some dungeons are set up where you have to fight the minions again if you are defeated. I do not like those dungeons. At all.