Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what bosses to farm for wing mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
the title pretty much says it all, I like the wing mounts but I don't want to spend crowns on them, so what bosses under the marleybone world drop mounts? if you know and say, thanks

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
valdusboom on Nov 3, 2014 wrote:
the title pretty much says it all, I like the wing mounts but I don't want to spend crowns on them, so what bosses under the marleybone world drop mounts? if you know and say, thanks
None. There are no permanent mount drops in the game at all anywhere.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
valdusboom on Nov 3, 2014 wrote:
Nothing drops wings or permanent mounts, but in every world you can spend 2,000 gold on a pair of wings from Zeke for a rental (one day)

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
You can farm 1 day wing mounts from the kraken but it is gonna take you about 15-60 minutes I guess just remember your backpack is not full

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
you can now get permanent mounts in the four dungeons, if your lucky. but you need a key, I got one with a stone key

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
Saffron the Epic on Dec 9, 2014 wrote:
you can now get permanent mounts in the four dungeons, if your lucky. but you need a key, I got one with a stone key
What mounts? Which dungeon?