Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alpha and Omega Ring

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Just wanted to know. I've been farming the Gladiater at Olympus for the ring :(

Killed it over 22+ times and still no drop. Wondering how many times you guys farmed him until you got the drop :)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I think it took me probably 40-50 times for my first drop (dozens of pets in the meantime). After that I got the ring several times while helping others farm for it.

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
I've gotten like 4 and i've battled Gladiator easily over 100 times on multiple wizards helping friends. I'd estimate maybe I've battled him like 150 times? so don't give up it's not completely uncommon

-The RavenCatcher

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Leens on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:

Killed it over 22+ times and still no drop. Wondering how many times you guys farmed him until you got the drop :)
I also had the same problem though, 15 times the gladiator and almost 30 for the blade of the felled titan at cronus. It took me forever, the day I got them was a lucky day, because that day I opened some packs and got what I always wanted, a spell from knight lore pack, also I got many things I wanted that day, for me I call that a lucky day . I hope you get the ring soon, good luck to everyone who is trying to get it, and the athame too.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
lol thats nothing i have done 70 fights no ring and i still going

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Leens on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:

This game is up side down. I was only doing the spare monster for the enchanted pet and got that in 3 tries. I didn't even know the ring dropped or that it was of value - almost fed it to pet.

My experiences are: the more different stuff a monster drops the less chance you have to get the one you want.

Mary