Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch not giving cards? Help!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
I need help Wizard101. A glitch not giving me my cards! Not like when I am battling they disappear but from quest and people.What I mean is at 35 your suppose to get a quest from Baldur Goldpaws that gives you a card. Well me,my cousin,and his buddy never got it because it glitch. Baldur Goldpaws never wanted to talk to us. Same thing again happen to my cousin he needed another quest from Baldur GP that gave a card but never did because it glitch. And again same thing happen to me. I finish all the quest in Krokitopia but never got the card because whats that word oh ya GLITCH!!!!!! Can you help me Wizard101 Helpers. Me and my friends love are cards.Can you do something that can give them to us? Help us and ASAP pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Administrator
Ok let me try to decipher your stream of consciousness writing....

The level 35 quest “I Know a Guy…”. that is available from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town has TWO requirements.

1. Being level 35
2. Having completed the quest “One in the Snout” in Mirkholm Keep

If you meet these requirements, then you can go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest “I Know a Guy…”, and then you will talk to Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard to get the quest “Thief of Spells.”

It would seem you and your friends have NOT completed the second requirement - this is not a glitch, it is simply a failure to meet the requirements for the quest.

I suggest you spend some time making sure you have quests required before you claim that the game is broken, young Wizard. More information about these quests can be found at https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2011#newspells

community@wizard101.com