Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Minotaur Hatch Partner Please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
hi! i've been farming the boss brownwood tormentor in grizzleheim for over 2 weeks now and i still havent gotten it i even tried going to the hatching place to find anyone that has it, and saw about 3 people that did. i asked politely if they could hatch with me but unfortunately denied my offer . so i really need a partner to hatch with. i hope someone can help me. thank you so much, i will be very grateful. My current pets that are adult: Starfish(Ancient) and Collossus (Adult) i also have an enchanted armament (Adult)

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
I am not trying to be mean at all when I say this but maybe you should try to get a better pet then what you have now. Also another idea would be is to ask the people with the life minotaur what they are looking for, go and find that pet and then hatch with that first person. This technique does usually work for me and I always get the pets that I am looking to get. Also I wouldn't try to do any more pet runs because they can take a very, very long time to get as a drop.

Sarah SparkleCloud Lvl. 95 Pet Warlord