Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion: Alternate PvP Tournaments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Hello Wizards, today I was thinking about doing a PvP tournament but then I realized that you have to use crowns to do a tournament. I feel like this is unfair because there are already so much things in-game you need crowns for. PvP is fun for everyone and I think that its not being fair to force you to pay crowns to enter a tournament.
I

I want to make it clear this is not a rant, I'm suggesting as an alternative for the crown tournaments you make it so members who are subscribed are able to enter the tournaments with the gold they earned in-game.

I also believe if this is done it should not be a low amount of gold to enter, a fair amount in my opinion to enter a tournament is 15-25 thousand gold per person. Another requirement to pay with gold instead of crowns is that you have to have a subscription on your account for Wizard101.

If you guys have any feedback or ideas for this feel free to post here, all suggestions are welcome :)

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Tylerownsu on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
Hello Wizards, today I was thinking about doing a PvP tournament but then I realized that you have to use crowns to do a tournament. I feel like this is unfair because there are already so much things in-game you need crowns for. PvP is fun for everyone and I think that its not being fair to force you to pay crowns to enter a tournament.
I

I want to make it clear this is not a rant, I'm suggesting as an alternative for the crown tournaments you make it so members who are subscribed are able to enter the tournaments with the gold they earned in-game.

I also believe if this is done it should not be a low amount of gold to enter, a fair amount in my opinion to enter a tournament is 15-25 thousand gold per person. Another requirement to pay with gold instead of crowns is that you have to have a subscription on your account for Wizard101.

If you guys have any feedback or ideas for this feel free to post here, all suggestions are welcome :)
I actually like this idea, because for some players 15-25 thousand gold is a lot (for others it isn't I know) but I think this is a good idea, it could even be bumped up to about 50,000 gold.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
Tylerownsu on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
I

Yup this is epic I really like your idea even though many wont support you and KI will not add this.