Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Small question~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
I have a adult forest beast and it is a pet, what level can she cast sprite at or can a forest beast cast any healing spells at all? Any help would be appreciated~

~ Fallon Winterflame lvl 38

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Shaking Skeletons on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
I have a adult forest beast and it is a pet, what level can she cast sprite at or can a forest beast cast any healing spells at all? Any help would be appreciated~

A first generation forest beast does not have the capability to cast spritely.
You can see all the possible talents here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Forest_Beast

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Shaking Skeletons on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:

Talents of a "hatched" pet go by the talents of the parents and or grand parents etc. You must train your pet to unlock the talents that are set at hatch.

I have a cloud beast (storm version) that does cast spritely but I hatched quite a few before this talent showed up while training.

I also do not have a lot of patience in training so if by adult a pet does not develop a talent I want I move on.

Try to find a game you can do with out much trouble, feed your pet after each game a snack they like/love or at least one in their school, the higher the number on the snack usually the better experience your pet will get.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Depends on if they have any heal spells. They should, and it will get any random 5 talents out of 10. good luck!

If it doens't get it, just hatch with a pet that does.

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
You would have to hatch your Forest Beast pet with another pet that already has the "May Cast Sprite" talent learned.

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Um, actually, your pet is able to learn Spritely but it can't be guaranteed that you WILL get it. If you check out the talents a forest beast can manifest, It will say it can learn spritely but it might not be able to. It's not 100%