Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Going first vs going second

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 18, 2013
The Theurgist on Nov 8, 2013 wrote:
Well how would you change the PVP system them? Sure it has a few disadvantages, but it's the only way to do it. If you have a problem with it, you can just flee every time you go second in a PVP, they tried their hardest to make it even with the extra pip advantage for the player going second in a PVP so stop criticizing.

Charles Nightsword, Level 37 See you in the Spiral (or not)
The answer to your question is already on the thread if have the time to read it. There is my idea in the opening post and at least 4 other ideas that would make the turn system fairer.

Delver
Jan 18, 2013
The Theurgist on Nov 8, 2013 wrote:
Well how would you change the PVP system them? Sure it has a few disadvantages, but it's the only way to do it. If you have a problem with it, you can just flee every time you go second in a PVP, they tried their hardest to make it even with the extra pip advantage for the player going second in a PVP so stop criticizing.

Charles Nightsword, Level 37 See you in the Spiral (or not)
And also, I don't want to go first just as much as I don't want to go second. I want a scenario where I can fairly match my skills against my opponent.