Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pause in game after pages quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
I am having a technical issue on my ice character now that I have done the new quests. I actually have a brief pause in the game every two seconds. I really thought nothing of it at first thinking I might just have a bad connection. Then my friend said something to me about it after we finished the quests because she was having the same issue. We both switched characters and sure enough they ran clear as a bell. the problem is only on the ones that have finished the quests. This has literally made both of us sick to our stomachs trying to play the game on them. I am hoping someone can resolve this issue for both of us. We were planning on starting pvp on these characters after the quests but there is no way we can with the pause happening in game.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
I am having the same issues ever since I finished the first Lost Pages quest. Since the latest release there has been an extraordinary amount of lag in the game. It gets so bad I can't move, chat, or anything really. I do not see an increase in lag at my houses, unless my plants are mature or better. Lag has been a big issue as more worlds have been introduced. It just keeps getting worse and nothing has been done to fix it. Any type of animation, whether it be a spell cast, movement by a player or bosses and minions causes the game to slow. If I am anywhere in the game and some one ports in or out anywhere near me, I get a 5 second freeze on the entire game. Dead in the water so to speak.

Clicking on a persons name or character to pull up the player menu, or view their stats - same thing.... LAG!

Today I noticed the pattern. One second of movement equals two seconds of lag. Guess i am not playing tonight or until its fixed.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
OK, this is real bad now, take two steps then freeze for two seconds then two steps and freeze for two seconds.
Is KI acknowledging there is a problem???