Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minor things

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
These are just minor things, but sometimes when we play wildfire tag I get stuck as a fire elf and my name is Amber.I can still ride mounts, but it looks weird. Also it doesn't change when we play again. I know it's not just me because it happened to someone else and he could see it, too. Another thing that (at least for me) the dungeon sigils for the place in Zultun Dock where you have to get rid of the Ward don't light up

Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
THis happened to me a lot when the housing game first came out. What it basically does is it takes a random pet name then makes you have that name as a fire elf. Idk why this it. Just a bug that will most likely be fixed with later updates.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
These are just minor things, but sometimes when we play wildfire tag I get stuck as a fire elf and my name is Amber.I can still ride mounts, but it looks weird. Also it doesn't change when we play again. I know it's not just me because it happened to someone else and he could see it, too. Another thing that (at least for me) the dungeon sigils for the place in Zultun Dock where you have to get rid of the Ward don't light up
what makes wildfire tag unfair is that some times people that are literally invisible (not transparent) tag me. it is so unfair and makes this housing game boring. I rarely win with this glitch. I know it is not the power up because it is not transparent, it is completely invisible.