Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A little too overpowered

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2010
So I just got the dimensional shift today and when I first saw it I didn't know what it was but when I ask one of my myth friends they said its to trade all charms and wards with your minion. I think this spell is just a little too overpowered because what if I summon a minotaur minion and wait like 50 rounds, that might be like 16 tower shields on the minion and when i use the spell I could just get all 16 of those tower shields. So I think this spell needs to be adjust a little bit to be not too overpowered.

So conjurers and everybody what do you think

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
If your waiting 50 rounds you deserve it lol. The spell is not in any way overpowered.

First off to use it you have to use minions, Which means you have to cast a minion and wait for however many rounds it takes for the minion to have good wards or you to have bad ones. So the spell is not overpowered in fact its one of those spells that is rarely used by most.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
It would be very nice if you will check first if your assumption is practical before posting.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
open33 on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
It would be very nice if you will check first if your assumption is practical before posting.
Who is assuming and what are they assuming. Supergreen had a valid post and i had a valid reply so im confused on your post open33

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Who is assuming and what are they assuming. Supergreen had a valid post and i had a valid reply so im confused on your post open33
supergreen824 of course. He didn't checked the spell.
Waiting 50 rounds is not practical its kind of big joke. The chances that the minion will survive in pvp for so long are very slim. Most of pve fights ends faster than that and of course the chances that the minion will survive with good charms shields are very low.
About supergreen824 he didn't tried the spell enough times to realize that his complain not true, he only got the spell. So why he post this complain?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
That's nowhere near OP. That is a very situational spell and it requires perfect timing to use.