Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

polymorph treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
professor greyrose please tell me what i can do to get rid of all the polymorph treasure cards i'm getting i can't sell them, i can't feed them to my pet, i can't give them to my other wizard to use, they're just taking up space in my backpack, on rare occasions i've used one or two for snack farming against low health creatures but i'm just not that crazy about using them at all really please help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
firesign 54 on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
professor greyrose please tell me what i can do to get rid of all the polymorph treasure cards i'm getting i can't sell them, i can't feed them to my pet, i can't give them to my other wizard to use, they're just taking up space in my backpack, on rare occasions i've used one or two for snack farming against low health creatures but i'm just not that crazy about using them at all really please help.
Other than "using" the polymorph card, the only way to get rid of them is to open your spell deck, then open the treasure card section. You can "right click" on the polymorph card and it will be destroyed (removed). Hope this helped.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
if you go on your treasure cards deck you right click on a card and it will ask you if you want to delete it.hope this answered your question

Erica ShadowRunner lvl 79 Balance~ over and out

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Open your deck, click on treasure cards. Locate the polymorph spells you want to get rid of andright click on them. You can destroy them that way.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
huzzah!! thanks so much for the solution to my problem now i'm a happy puppy. !!!!