Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problems with quest arrow.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Hey my ingame name is Luke WildShard and i was wondering if anyone else has quest arrow problems. It's really annoying and whenever i click on it now my quest arrow does not pop up and show me were to go. Anybody know anything about this or have similar problems.
Thanks,
Kagaos

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I am not sure, but from what you wrote.. it sounds like you might have accidently turned your Quest Helper Arrow off.

If I am not mistaken, you should be able to toggle the Quest Helper Arrow on and off by simply pressing the "t" key on your keyboard.

Try pressing "t" and then going to your quest screen and left clicking on the quest you want the Arrow to appear on. Note that the Quest Helper Arrow cannot be used on some quests.

At some point it sounds like you accidently turned the Quest Helper Arrow off by accidently pressing "t" (perhaps while trying to chat with someone.)

You can also turn this feature on and off by pressing Esc on your keyboard, and going to the gameplay options tab. There should be on/off settings for the Quest Helper Arrow there.

Hope that helps.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Go to options in the menue and then game play then switch quest arrow on :-)