Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best price at bazaar?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Yes, most players now realize some items can be sold at the shops for more gold regardless of what was posted in the update notes. I don't see this as a bad thing. If players always get the best price at the bazaar what's the point in ever selling at the shops or even having that option. If you want the best price go earn it, shop around, some of our younger wizards might learn something. Thanks.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I've been comparing prices since this addition and I for one can tell you that there are VERY little that the Bazaar actually gives you good pricing on. More than 75% of the items I have won in battles in all the worlds, especially those in DS, can be sold for more in the regular shops than the Bazaar. I understand the theory behind it of "...the more I have of that item the less I'll pay...." but be careful wizards. The Bazaar is NOT the best place to sell ALL your items.

Some of the items you can't even sell to him which I would think would be GREAT to sell to him. Do you know how many Sunbird pets I have that give cards??? 11....yes ELEVEN of them....and Nope the Bazaar won't take them and the regular shops pay poorly for them. I've been holding on to them HOPING that the Bazaar will eventually give FANTASTIC money for them since they are so rare and hard to get. I believe that ANY of the pets you can ONLY get in drops should be considered rare and sold at very high prices. I mean, your gonna offer the money but won't allow me to sell it to ya?? What's up with that?

Anyways, that's my findings on the Bazaar so far.....so Beware!!....

Hunter SilverHeart
Grandmaster Pyromancer/Diviner

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
gnreno3 wrote:

Some of the items you can't even sell to him which I would think would be GREAT to sell to him. Do you know how many Sunbird pets I have that give cards??? 11....yes ELEVEN of them....and Nope the Bazaar won't take them and the regular shops pay poorly for them.

Hunter SilverHeart
Grandmaster Pyromancer/Diviner

Just a thought: If the sunbird pet is SO rare why in the WORLD do you have eleven of them LOL Farm much?