Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

XP Cap Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
With the new world open and hopefully more to follow, one must now wonder if the level 50 cap will be increased or removed entirely.

I reached level 50 halfway through Dragonspyre before even the homes/castles were brought on-line. Now, while it has been fun to catch up on the new stuff it feels a little bit empty to do all these missions and not get any experience for them.

So Professors, any hope of of level 51 and up anytime soon?

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Well I hope that it will be raised soon because all I can do for my player is farm malistare or farm krokotopia and marleybone monster for my balance wizard valdus, it gets boring! I would at least like a big money reward insted of the Exp which goes to nothing at all! It's a waste.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Beauxarts wrote:
Well I hope that it will be raised soon because all I can do for my player is farm malistare or farm krokotopia and marleybone monster for my balance wizard valdus, it gets boring! I would at least like a big money reward insted of the Exp which goes to nothing at all! It's a waste.

very true i want that being a grandmaster is boring now i am now starting new characters that are in different schools, Dylan thunderblade 50 pyro
and i would love a big money reward instaed of xp for being a grandmaster
thx people and this is the best game ever :D

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
If they never raise the XP level, I will be fine with it. But if they do, I will want to be compensated for all the quests I have done since reaching level 50.

Personally, as long as I can get a new training point from time to time, I will be ok with it. I just got mine from Zeke for the Yardbirds quest, so trying to decide how to use it as I have no idea if/when I will get another one.