Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

***Important Crafting Update***

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
where is a good place to find parchment. even world hoping has me frustrated . seriously u dont get this kind of frusteration this early on runescape. cut us some slack ur not selling us the stuff with cash so why make crafting like weres waldo.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Johnist wrote:
*shudders* I am about at the end of my rope with trying to find Scrap-Iron!

Ectoplasm I keep harvesting from any "undead", usually either Banshee-Type, or Ghost-Type enemies are the ones that drop these.

It would be nice to have a VENDOR that sells Scrap-Iron, or a recipee to turn Ore into Scrap-Iron.

i found a easy way to get the scrape iron. on chelsey court, take the first right and go to the dead end. there is usually one to three seperate reagents there. just keep changing realms at that location and you can get the scape iron easy. i also ended up getting close to 100 stone blocks there that you will need later

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
looking for vendor for second ds crafting quest for Grim blaze Vest

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
greengams wrote:
where is a good place to find parchment.

There is a place near where Krokenkahmen roams that I've found several Parchments both times I've been there. It's an instance too, so there's no competition. You have to fight a bit in the dungeon to get access to it, though.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
I generally find parchment throughout the Palace of Fire, the Sphinx, and the Tomb of Storm. I can find it in the Chamber of Fire as well.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I have not got my crafting station yet. I got the mistwood and went back there was the last update and she won't talk to me. What to do?